Wednesday 4 March 2015

My beginnings



this is my first cup cake
it was in 6 July 2013
I chose my subject about cup cake , because I love cup cake very much , I specializing in this two years and more .

My beginning I saw it through the pictures and bakery I don’t even think to made it , just want to buy it, but when I asked about the price I was shock and I start laughing because anybody can do it. The first think that I do it I start research about it in Google " How to make cup cake " in that day I told me mome that I sow picture of cup cake but it's expensive and anybody can do it .

Next day she surprise me and she bring for me thing's which help me to make cup cake. In  that time I can't wait I go and I start to do it. I was happy when I finish do it because the  taste  of my cup cake and the decoration was wow beautiful  " I told my family cut my hand if it look like from bakery " they was happy and they told me "do business" I tell myself they are exaggeration ..

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment